• Online registration is mandatory for participation.
• Each team must have at least 2 and at most 5 members.
• Students from different colleges can be on the same team.
• Both undergraduate and postgraduate students are allowed to participate.
• Teams must mention the names of the members, their respective colleges and contact details on the first page of the report.
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
• All decisions made by the judges and Business Club, IIT Kharagpur will be final and binding.
Stage 1: Prelims
•The preliminary problem statement will be sent to the participating teams once they register on the portal.
•Registrations will be open from 12th December 2020 to 30th December 2020, 11:59 p.m IST.
•The final deadline for the preliminary case submissions is 31st December 2020 11:59 p.m. IST, and all participants must abide by it.
•The list of qualifying teams will be released through our Facebook page after which we shall move to Stage 2.
Stage 2: Finals
• All the shortlisted teams shall receive the final case by email.
• The finalists would be virtually presenting their solution to the final case during Kshitij (15th -17th January), 2021.
• Under no circumstances will a modification of team members be permitted, once the preliminary solution is submitted.
• Participants need to have a stable internet connection to ensure a seamless case presentation.